The Camp Nou Experience has become a must-do tour for visitors in Barcelona, especially the football fans! The largest football stadium in all of Europe, this unique Experience gives you the chance to walk through the most iconic areas of the stadium for an exclusive look behind-the-scenes.
Tour duration: 1.5 hours
Please Note: Book you Camp Nou Experience tour by following the instructions in your confirmation email.
- 1 March: Museum + Panoramic view of the Stadium will be open from 10.00 - 17.30 (last admission 17.15), Museum open from 17.30 - 19.30 (last admission at 19.15)
- Commentary boxes
- Multimedia exhibitions
- Playing field
- Players tunnel
Did you know
- Messi set the all-time Champions League goal scoring record, currently at 75 goals
- Barcelona's Camp Nou stadium is the largest in Europe with a capacity of nearly 100,000 and is the home ground of FC Barcelona
- Barça club’s motto is “More than a club”
- One of the reason’s the club is so popular and symbolic as it represents the movement against the suppression under Franco’s rule
Things to see:
Behind the scenes
Go behind the scenes and see where the TV and radio broadcasters sit as they watch the thrilling, nail-biting matches, and visit the pressroom where the winners and the losers sit to debrief post match. Walk down the players tunnel and get in character as you retrace your idol’s steps down onto the playing field – a great selfie op! You can also see the visitor’s changing rooms and experience their nerves as they prepare before heading out to play at the famous Camp Nou.
Multimedia and Interactive Exhibitions
Learn about the history of the club through the interactive multimedia exhibitions which takes you through the iconic history-making moments in the club’s past. The interactive wall with its high quality monitors shows over 4.800 images. Don’t miss the 35m audio visual projection and touch-screen panels which help bring the team’s successes to life.
To make your visit more comfortable, we recommend coming in the morning before 11.00am or after 4.00pm.
How to get there:
- Metro: Collblanc (L5) / Badal (L5) / Palau Reial (L3) / Les Corts (L3)
see the: full list of attractions included
|Monday||09.30 - 19.30|
|Tuesday||09.30 - 19.30|
|Wednesday||09.30 - 19.30|
|Thursday||09.30 - 19.30|
|Friday||09.30 - 19.30|
|Saturday||09.30 - 19.30|
|Sunday||09.30 - 19.30|
|Winter (mid-Oct onwards)|
|Monday||10.00 - 18.30|
|Tuesday||10.00 - 18.30|
|Wednesday||10.00 - 18.30|
|Thursday||10.00 - 18.30|
|Friday||10.00 - 18.30|
|Saturday||10.00 - 18.30|
|Sunday||10.00 - 14.00|
Closed: Tours closed on match days, but the museum is open
Loading Map - Please wait...
Avda. Arístides Maillol S/N, 08028, Barcelona ,
+34 902 1899 00